Sunday, November 8, 2015

Anvils

Since I drew a guest run on Monica's Bonnie N. Collide, I've been more excited about sports comics. It allows for some action-y drawing, in tight garb...but not be a super-hero story.

In 2014 I got to draw some ski action in Saved by the Bell #8, I wrote and drew a 3 page Bonnie story in December, and I was thrilled to be asked to participate in Vertigo's Strange Sports Anthology earlier this year.

Every once in a while, I sketch another sports star, Casey and and friends from my pal Bob's comic Casey at the Bat. Look, this time, I jotted down ideas for a story arc, as I keep threatening Bob I am going to force a guest run on him some day. 

Like my work on Bonnie, I would do it in a way that resets to zero...no need to muck up someone else's continuity!

No comments: