Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Day in London

A day and a half, really.

In year 2000, I went to London thrice. I haven't been back since! So, I was really excited to tack on an extra 48 hours to my UK junket in London.

We stayed in Limehouse, and explored a few neighborhoods to the East of the city center, which I hadn't done before. The gang at Gosh! were great, and I had a nice turn out for my brief book signing.

I bought a pair of jeans that I like, but it's so easy to get swept up in tight clothing when you're in Europe. I fear post-washing they might be obscene. Not sure.

It was nice to see my pal Ian. Coincidentally, we are going through similar mid-life type things, so it was fascinating to me to hear his perspective and journey.

Cabaret night at the White Swan is easily one of the top 3 if not top 2 fun times I've had in a gay bar.

A bit of a whirlwind, but a nice little check-in.

No comments: